Saturday, July 12, 2008

So long since

I've written. That isn't good. It does provide an indicator of how much I am in control of what really matters to me--at least what I tell myself matters.

The summer has been tricky. I broke my wrist about six weeks ago. That means I couldn't type, and so on. Couldn't even cut my own meat. Or take a shower. I have the cast off now. And I found a keyboard today that makes it possible for me to type. So I can't use that as an excuse any more.

I broke my wrist gardening--running up and down the steps on my deck. Sad. Because now my yard has been taken over by the morning glory. I should just declare defeat, and find someone to work on the yard.

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

Maybe you just need to find someone to *help* you with the less delightful gardening chores. And then, don't run up the stairs quite so much? I thought your garden was gorgeous, and you made this garden, no? so it would be a shame for you not to garden.